6 good reasons to stay at L’îlot Fruits Guadeloupe
- Large secluded 2 hectare domain
- Exceptional panoramic view on les Saintes and les Monts Caraïbes
- Agro-tourism experience in the heart of a Creole orchard
- 1 large villa and 4 independant self-catering cottages
- Close proximity to numerous points of interest: La Soufrière volcano, the Carbet falls, the ferry to les Saintes
- Our commitment to sustainable travel
L’îlot Fruits Guadeloupe provides an exceptional destination for a unique stay. Situated high above the charming village of Trois-Rivières in the South of Basse-Terre, L’îlot Fruits Guadeloupe is truly a small corner of paradise. It will ensure a wonderful period of calm and splendour with a spectacular and exceptional panoramic view of the sea, the Archipel Les Saintes and the Monts Caraïbes.
Each of the cottages and the villa have their own solar generators that reflect our engagement for ecological and responsible tourism. Our location high on a mountain plateau provides for natural air conditioning. Whether it be for a short or a long stay, you will be sure to appreciate the comfort of our lodging and the beauty of our site.
We are committed to offering you the service you deserve while on holiday far from home and to contribute to making your stay in Guadeloupe a truly memorable one.
See you soon.